Project Design Engineering
Contact: Robert Kennedy
Ph: 02 8882 2700
The Project Design Engineering group delivers design and specification services across process facilities and equipment for both industrial and oil and gas clients. For our oil and gas clients this includes all requirements from the wellhead through to the supply of gas to distribution networks. ICD can also design and specify the power generation and water processing plant associated with unconventional gas facilities.
ICD has a broad network of relationships with package plant suppliers and draws on these relationships to provide cost effective integrated project solutions for clients.
ICD has proven in-house capability to provide the full range of services required during front end loading of small-medium sized capital projects including;
- Engineering designs for business planning purposes, scope development or project planning
- Feasibility assessments, option selection studies,
- Project definition designs to assist through development phase to project sanction
- Cost estimating and financial evaluation,
- Project execution planning to complement engineering designs prepared for clients
ICD has a systematic approach to engineering design supported by a well-developed ISO 9001 certified quality system.